My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Happy Bird Day to youu Ee Ling !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Oh My Gosh....yesterday was my friend's birthday..She celebrating her 19th years living in this mother nature... And as our Kluang traditions,she had treated us a dinner at some place..hahaa!

Haihs...everyone around me had grown up so fast... and i had many friends come and gone...

Im glad that im still alive and celebrated my 19th birthday 7 months ago...and im appreciate what i had now.... So do you rite ?


Life is like a candle that will lighted up one day....same goes to me...I cant predict what will happen tomorrow,so I do enjoy myself everyday that full with Joy and Fun...



I LOVE YOU ALL DEAR FRIENDS....



These were the pictures that we took in Ee Ling's Bird Day....hahahaa



This is our Big Big Family~~hahahaa

We are the Best Of the Best !!

We are the kraziest students !!

See !!! Ruishuang 1st time wear skirts in front of us!!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)