My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

New Saga Reborn !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

NEW PROTON SAGA RE-BORN !!!

This is the new proton saga after the old pattern of proton saga that have a long boots...hehee!
this is the same model,same color that i had ordered since May... the most unbelievable thing is that they dont have any stock to this new saga wor...wth!!the showroom's ppl told me that when u start order then only they inform the manufacturer and then only start to make a car for it...

But its make no sense lah buy a car need to wait 5 months to take the car....so i had wait about 2 months already....the person told me they can try to get the car on mid of September or early of October...but that months are my trial and my STPM coming soon...haihs!!

Out of curiosity I went to check it out and was pleasently impressed at the new Saga. It looks good, like a small Vios. What I really liked were the cup holders. There must have been 5 cup holders built into it. A real Malaysian car coz we always eat and drink so much in them. Price 38k to 40k for the auto models.

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)