My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

My Achievements in Sports

Posted by Max Elmo - -

So surprise suddenly i wants to talk about my sports achievements....

Actually since im young i DONT LIKE sports events,even my primary teacher paksa me to run or whatever i just give teacher a MC said that i cannot go for sports....hahhaaa hey! I know that im very bad attitude that time....

From standart 1 till 3 i really damn irritated with sports...and i dont know what thing that motivate me to gets into sports...maybe girlfriend on that time ? hahaa.... definately NO !! cuz im in malay primary sch and i still vividly remembered just got 1 chinese girl which is same form with me...

Maybe my motivation comes when I envy my friends get medals...why they can get medals and why i cant ? Then I start my sports life since Standart 4 in 2000 ! hahaaa... Im so happy that i get my first 3 GOLD medals in short running 100m,200m, and lompat tinggi From that time only i feel the HAPPY feelings that comes from underneat of my heart... and then my rumah sukan de teachers praise me and ask me represent rumah sukan to get in relay event... IM soooo happy that teacher choosen me in many many stronger atheletes in my rumah sukan....Glad that im 1 of the 4 PRO athelete....hahaaa

These are the medals that i win from 2000 till 2008 : hahaaaa.....


My Favourite Events in Sports and my achievements ::

Year 2000 in Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Tunku Mahmood (2)
Gold - 100 meters
Gold - 200 meters
Gold - High Jump

Year 2001 in Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Tunku Mahmood (2)
Silver - 100 meters under 13
Silver - 200 meters under 13

Year 2002 in Sekolah Tinggi Kluang
Silver - 200 meters under 15

Year 2003 in Sekolah Tinggi Kluang
Silver - 200 meters under 15

Year 2004 in Sekolah Tinggi Kluang
Silver - 200 meters under 15
Bronze - 4 x 100 meters under 15

Year 2005
-teachers choose form 5 students to represent rumah... ><

Year 2006 in Sekolah Tinggi Kluang
Gold - 4 x 100 meters under 18
Silver - 200 meters under 18
Bronze - Basketball Competition District Level ( DAERAH KLUANG)

Year 2007
none....cuz i just graduate from Form 5 life....awaiting for form 6 !!

Year 2008 in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Hussein Onn( Form 6 )
Gold - 100 meters under 21
Gold - Long Jump under 21

In Memory :: dont have much games for me already.....Its my retire time....So i just can let my sports life end here....

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)