My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

PROM NIGHT !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

PROM NIGHT 2008 !!

This is the final year for us upper 6... just a blink of eyes we already reach the climax of the schooling year in Form 6 life.... I really feel sad when we gonna apart with each other soon... i very treasure and had a lot of fun in SMKTHO eventho its just 1 and a half years...

I get know a lot of frens from different schools in kluang....and i know a lot of new experiences and i lost many too....PROM NIGHT this name sounds great but for me its just like a apart venue leh... As my friends said " this world dont have wont finish punye venue..." every meet have its end for one day too.... If i can, i dont want to leave all my now de friends and gone to another familiar place...

PROM NIGHT PICTURES ::














P/S : Hey my friends....If you have any pictures related with PROM NIGHT please send to me..cuz im doing some "things" for you all... i will make a sample to let you all see soon !....

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)