My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

MPPPU's DAY !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

yoyoyooo!!! its me again~heheee....this episode i wan to intro all my new junior from Lower6!they are interesting and sporting,too !! I had my day very fullfilling with these playful and nakal punye juniors...hahahaa!!


Today is MPPPU punye pembubaran Parlimen...so we all upper 6 are called to go to astaka to hear those MPPPU de participants have their talks...paiseh lah my english limited edition one...okay! i cut the craps and enjoy those photos here!


Fwahh~~~ soooo many people here worhh~~!!! wad exactly happened yahhh ??hehehee xD

This are my juniors in lower 6....they are supporting to their next-top-MPPPU!

This is also my junior from 6B1.her name is Lai Mei Sien(if im not wrong spelling lah..)

This is another contestant for getting a chair in MPPPU..LOLX!her name is Woon Tien Hui(hehe)..Pretty rite? of cuz lah!.

WAAAA!!! kua diao GUI oh~~hak sei ngo ah!hahaaa...paiseh lah dont have her pic while talking at the front so this also can lah hoh....wakakakaa!!for your info this flyers u can see everywhere in upper six de dinding...hahaa ^^She also a one of the participant oh!!

OPPPSSSS!! this is not contestant ahhh!! dont salah anggap oh!!bwahahaa...this is Our Professional English teacher...his name is Mr.Francis and was told to transfer to SMKTHO teaching BI....his formal teaching school was from Sekolah Menengah Sains Kluang..

These are my TEACHERS!!! love them so much!! they are my BM teacher,Pa4 teacher and Geografi Fizikal teacher!! muakzz!! love them all

Lets give a big of applause!! Clap!clap!clap~~ yeah yeah!! finally finish their sad talks ah...wuuu wuu...someone crying inside there...lolx

These are my upper 6 de frens...they very friendly de oh~~~heheheee....wanna know them?
The chinese guys(white shirt) and Ketua Biro Disiplin in SMKTHO~~ :P

Yooo!!lemme introduce our Ex-President of MPPPU 2008!!!yahooo!!! Kimbelle Lee and Mahendren(vice president) how was it?like a couplet or not?ahahahaa yoyoyoooo!!!

Sharvin our MACHO Indian GUY !! yooohh!!! he helps me a lot in carrying out our Pengawas Duty!! Thanks bro !!!

Give me catch dao liao lah XiaoMei~!!!wakakakaa what are u ngong gu staring ohh?wakakaa!!sohai meimei...wakakaaa

Prefects vs MPPPU Chairman!! Pn.Liew~ yoyoyoo!! from left hongjun(sohzai),pn.liew,me(sohai) and yookang(sohgua)

Lucky 5 Stars GIRLS~!!! hahahaa....y got hongjun there??wakakakaa funny pic!! wan sleep go back home sleep mah.... ^^

yookang,my best sporting Pa2(sastera) teacher oh!! her name is Pn.Maria,and me.....
P/s : my this pa teacher very very rich ahhh~~ got a new honda accord JKL 1096These are my next to be punye good drawers wor!!hahahaaa... all very pretty rite?sure la! Made from SMKTHO de leh!! =)


New MPPPU and Ex-MPPPU taking a photo before End the Day....yeah!!! give yourself around a big applause!! piak piak piakkk~~~

Gambar tambahan....LOLX let u all see our Top Students in Upper 6 !! yeahh!!


From left is ruishuang,center is peikee and right is Fuiyenn!! hahaaa yoyoyoyo!!! gambate!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)