My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Happy Birthday to Catherine !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

To my junior Catherine Tan!!

today is her 18th birthday!! so at here i gonna wish her have a bright future and wish her dreams come true.

Today 15th of July,tianwoon,hongjun,ah tan,ah hui,ah fen,ah qing,ah lu and another 3 friends from convent last time.We all help Catherine celebrated her birthday at Barney's leh.Eventho its expensive for me lah...hahaa...cuz i rarely went there to makan de.cuz it will makes me broke you know? but once in a bluemoon i should pamper myself also ya!

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to youu~~~!!

Happy birthday to ah mao~!!!! miaozzzZ!!

Here are some pictures that we had taken during our lunch time... Enjoy it !



This is the picture we taken after finished up our lunch with shou xing poh(catherine).... my small junior...she quite sot plug 1 playing with the flower doll in front of me =.=

See my this junior....playful rite ? hmm...what to do !! she is 6B4 punye produk tau !! semua giler-giler punye orang kat 6B4 tis year...hahaaa

(p/s : yahooo!!! tomorrow gets my results for MUET exam paper !! hope i get flying color result..God please Bless Me...)

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)