My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Gunung Lambak Hiking with Lower 6 !

Posted by Max Elmo - -

TAKE A BREATHE HAVE A PICTURE !!

Alorha....its me again oh....last thursday where was holiday de time,my lower 6 krazy gang and hong chin and me went for mountain hiking again...but this time with my juniors...heheee.... As tien hui told me that 1 day before she sms-ed me and told me that had to arrive at Kaki Gunung Lambak at 7am sharp sharp....

But still got LAZY PIG that didnt wake up that soon...so we waited at there for that LAZY PIG loh...hahaaa.....i think we climb tis so called "mountain" just less than 30 mins bah... and then we had our delicious food which were prepared by our sister catherine and sister tien hui...hehee!

the food that they bought were :
[1] 2 buku roti putih
[2] 2 cans of tuna
[3] hotdogs
[4] fried- chicken wings
[5] Tau sah Pau
[6] 2 packets of koko krunch
[7] 1 bottle of HL milk

our present there had warm welcomed by some squirrels and Golden Monkey at halfway resting place on the mountain... they were very hungry,thus i got give a lil bit of pau kasi they makan loh...kesian them....and they were CUTE !!

Here are some HIGHLIGHTS that we took on that day...FUNNY !!

LOLZ~!!! LETS LAUGH TOGETHER..... WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA~~~









PARA PARA PAAAA~~~ IM LOVIN IT !! CHIAK !! -end-

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)