My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

LEO Installation year 2008/2009

Posted by Max Elmo - -

LEO INSTALLATION 2008/2009 AT MATAHARI BALLROOM
Fwahh~~ today i attended a FORMAL FUNCTION at prime city hotel....
each ticket cost us RM 18 ah ~~ let me intro the food that RM 18 should be lah.... heheee

Master Food :
[1] Nasi Goreng ( hmm...quite salty )
[2] Mee Siam ( not bad loh...made by Siamese )
[3] Ayam Rendang ( sedap sedap oh!! )
[4] Sliced Fish with tomato sause ( I like it !!! but finish so fast )
[5] Water Taufu ( they so kiam siap lah give me a lil bit only )

Desserts :

[1] sliced pandan cake
[2] got flavor de jellies
[3] pan cake
[4] watermelon
[5] honey dew
[6] orange juice

ahermxx..... is it worth RM 18 ? wakakakaa....for me sure not worth lah...so i eat 2 plates of all the food i listed down....heheheee!! and i took some "nice" pictures with they were crazy with food.... check it out ya!!

DAN DAN DAN DAN~~~~~ !!!

This picture i sempat take during their install wor... all look so fierce oh! scare scare!!


So many loves....wanna give to who leh...who wan ?? lai lai take 1~~


hey!!! did u see blue shirt de japanese wawa? wah!! i so lucky! got chance take pic wif her!

Darang Da Rang~~~~!!! FINISHED.... My whole day in Leo Installation....i went back at 3.30pm cuz the performances too lame for me...heheee!!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)