My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Sunway Lagoon Trip

Posted by Max Elmo - -

August 16th Trip to KL ( Sunway Lagoon )

After a non-stop exam before holidays,i gonna collapse dy cuz awaiting for this holiday faster to arrive. "sigh!" but dont know why holidays past very fast juz a blink of eyes... btw, happy moments past very soon.... xD
This time, i went to kl with my school mates that consist of me of course lah...hahaa... lao ma, xin ning, ee ling and her bf, kimbelle, jolin , xiao hong mao, mei yu, xiao mei, da mei, wen chee and ah xiang... heheee!! We do enjoy our holiday eventho its juz a short trip... hehee...

The places I went were :
[1] Pudu Raya ( for sure! )
[2] Time Square
[3] Puchong ( eat steamboat with da mei ,xiao mei)
[4] Kajang ( slp at my sis place xD)
[5] Sunway Lagoon

here are some pictures that we manage to take during our trip to kl.... xD










Happy Ending~~ yeah yeah!! Its our LAST HOLIDAY trip before facing STPM !!!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)