My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Sayonara Pre-U !!!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

My wearing sch uniform life finally ended at 4th December 2008, 11am ....
on that day we had a small gathering at the dewan there to took some pictures as memorial...
Im so sad on that day cuz i cant bear to leave my friends after all we had play,studied,jokes,eat and even gossipping here and there.... now all already reach the climax dy....
Hope our memorable memories in SMKTHO will not be forgotten till we are aged!

Photos had uploaded!.....


mostly of my chinese Pre-U schoolmates... you all RAWKZ!!

6 A 1's friends... xD
DA YEA LANG with XIAO HONG MAO.... LOLX

6 A 4 My Class with all LENGLUIs...heheee

P/s : more pictures will added in my frenster maxltw@hotmail.com

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)