My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Class Party 2008 !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

6A4 Class Party 2008 at Barneys'

Hey everyone its me again....Last friday my class had our so-called "Last Party" before we face our STPM examination. So we had this party at barneys' and pity 2 of my classmates couldnt attended it because of some unvoidable things. So let me introduce that night dishes :: yammy yammy~~~

Date/time :: 10th October 2008 ( 7.30pm )
Venue :: Barney's Kluang
Attendance :: 13/15 students with 1 form teacher ( miss chang )
Price :: RM 12.50 nett

Dishes that we ate got ::
[1] Fish and Chip
[2] Chicken with sause
[3] Fried Rice
[4] Vegie soup
[5] Ice Cream
[6] Ice Lemon Tea
[7] Champaign ( we brought 1 )

These are the pictures we took during the class party ::





Group Picture before the venue start~









Love Shaped Champaign!!







My class Gurlz..consisting of PK,WC,TL,KS,RS








What is this ?? ==









Yaaaammmm~~~~ Seng!!!







Our Class members here~~









Teacher asked to take this pic...these are the students who always playing truant in sch... hehee.... Kidding xD





The End of Class 6A4 Party 10.05pm at Barneys'

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)