My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Ling Yu Zhong's album signature day !!!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Oh MY GOD !!! He really comes to kluang parade finally !!!
the first ever the "quite" popular artist that come to kluang tis lil town....
salute to him !! you are the best man for malaysia singer! I went for his event in kluang parade wor !! and its tooo crowded there....aiyo thats not a prob for me lah...cuz im that thin and leper...i can selit selit till i go quite near the stage there...wakakkaaa!!!

Place :: Kluang Parade, Kluang
Event :: Ling Yu Zhong's album signature event!
Date :: 12th of December 2008
Time :: 8pm till 8.30pm

Can i ask a question here ? If im his supporter but i bought a pirate CD let him to sign, does they let me to get the signature ? wakakaaa!!!

Here are some pictures i get to shoot it~~

Pictures had uploaded!!...


Ryann comes to Kluang Parade!!

hmm..... macam saya lah ini orang... xD

Hey~~ See that Star~~

hey hey hey hey para pap pa~~~ la la laa laa laaa laaaaa~~

Melody~~ lurve it so muchhh.... xD

P/s :: More pictures at my friendster there.... go go go !!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)