My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

My last Trip with Pre-U friends !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Yay!! on last week i had gone for a trip with my fellows schoolmates...eventho its in a small group of frens going...but im quite enjoy the overall trips... Its also my 1st time play,eat and shopping till i broke !! on last day of the trip i just left RM3 in my wallet...what the hell...im such a spendthriff... others please dont follow my steps oh!! its not good...but once in a blue moon also have to manjakan diri mah,rite ? hahahaa

The places we went :: KL shopping centres of cuz la! sunway lagoon go play water... and then we also went for Genting Highland 2 !!! its maybe rushing for us....bt we managed to balance our time... xD Great works to my friends !!
Days we spent in trip :: we play quite many days loh...hahaaa totally 5 days! Oh gosh! luckily im not studying in KL !!! hahaaa

Here are some lovely pictures to share with my blogger friends that still viewing my page!!

Pictures had uploaded....

Kersan,Zmei and Xmei xD
kersan,Dmei,Dsao,Zmei,Xmei...wakakakaa
See our house de Xmei doing wad silly thing xD wakakaaa....
yaya.... it is a snowman lah xmei... xD
In GENTING HIGHLANDS !! woohooo
P/s : more pictures at my friendster album...c u there!!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)