My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Time Stop !!!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Please stop the time please~~!!


Aherm... if the clock can reverse back then its good enough for me to recharge myself...

Look back wad i had done for this year had lighted fool...and now left around 40 days to my STPM exam !!! yahoooo~~ after that im a free bird again !!

This week is malay people de Hari Raya Aidilfitri and i also had an enjoyable weeks with my sister and my frens... From 1st day of holiday till now im keep on enjoying my LIFE !! hahaa...

My time was packed with activities like below these....

First day : I went with frens to eat Steamboat !! yummy
Second day : went for Batu Pahat with my frens that consisting of 16 people...hehe!
Third day : went to shopping with my sister..... be her tour driver =.=
Forth day : went for badminton with my form 5 juniors....
Fifth day : went to catch a movie name Senario Episode 1...but we went there already Full House
Sixth day : later gonna go for a lunch and then evening go for Sunday Games...
GG!! thats how i spent my Hari Raya Holidays....byebye take care!!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)