My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Internship Life

Posted by Max Elmo - -




Internship Life almost come to the end. Thanks for the excellent guidance and helps during my interns period in Samsung Corning Malaysia.

Love to be a part of the member of Information System Department because they bring me a lot of fun while learning. Throughout this internship, I've learned more than just in terms of learning. There are more extra things that I've learnt from the seniors there. They taught me how to socialize with collegue, how to be a better person in your life, inspire me how to use face expression while communicating, never talk too much and much more.

Left 1 more month in SCM. Hope I have the chance to meet them again in future. Take care and love all of you =)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Bibi says:

    Ask me come read your blog but nothing related to me. AIKX sien. Somemore say love other people not me. SOBSS. Wanna cry liao!!!!! brr

  2. Anonymous says:

    can i know about da allowance for intern at samsung? sorry if it is too personal. :)

    i am selected to do my intern at samsung. but i didnt get offer letter.

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)