My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Hello Maximillion! =)

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Hey there,

I was kinda miss here a lot since I wasn't post any news for about 1 year. Oppss! But nevermind, at least I took this opportunity to come here to pay a visit. Hahahaa.. Hmm... there are a lot of stuffs that happened throughout this whole year. I was happy in my Campus Life. Time flies too fast that I couldn't imagine that I was in the 2nd year of my University Life.

This coming semester is my internship period and the duration is 4 months. I was kinda happy and excited when I got called up for job interviews in many places around Seremban and Kuala Lumpur. Every company offered me to join their companies, but however I should make a decision to pick the nearest to my accommodation. In the end, I chose Samsung SDS Asia Pacific that is located in Senawang(near to Seremban).

Oh yah! Tomorrow is the Golden Lecturer Award Ceremony in our INTI-IU Hall. I am the P.A System for that ceremony. Hope everything runs smoothly without any flaws. And hell ya, I still got to go for the Ethical Hacking workshop tomorrow morning. I wait this FOR WHOLE OF MY LIFE!! I wanted so much to hack. =)

Warm Regards,
Max Lee. =D

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)