My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

The Fallen Has Arise

Posted by Max Elmo - -

The Fallen has ARISE~

hi there, there is such a long time that i never touch or tidy up my blog here. Ouch~ so SAD that my blog is soooooo dusty now... haihs~ please bear with me! its because due to my assignments and entertainment over here made me kinda sooo busy with my life here.

These months what did i done huh~ curious rite... lemme do a fast flash back to 4 months backward :

end of february : the Mr. Inti result had announced and im the 1st runner up only.
[2] Sports Feasta
[3] Service Cell
[4] Exhibition Week
[5] Facilitator for May intake
[6] Street Party
[7] Malaysian Cultural Night
[8] Blood Donation Organizing Chairperson
[9] Co-Modelling for Mr.Inti participants
[10] Orientation Night for May intake
[11] P.A system for Children Camp 5 !!
[12] Trip to Bagan Lalang (Sepang GoldCost) for club event
[13] Fashion Rehab from DAC club

And lot more ! hahaaa.... list till here is more than enough already.

There are a lot of up coming event !!
[1] College Model Angel competition (TARC,HELP,INTI,Sunway) a lot more! final will be in Inti-UC
[2] Inti Ball (Promp Night)

more post will arise soonn~~~

by,
The Fallen.

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)