My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Mr.Inti Life~!!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

Yesterday 7th of February... I went for my Mr.Inti shooting album at Sepang GoldCoast.... Its a beach with many sands and many stones there....btw sunset time REALLY damn nice there! a good place to visit if u come sepang here.... Yesterday soooo damn tiring cuz shooting photos for 7 hours....waaaa!! 10 Participants with 1 Dream..... MR/MS INTI !!! yeah ! alltogether got 6 professional cameramens help us to take the best photo ever.... xD


Thanks and appreciate them for shooting photos for FREE....heheheee!
here are some pics i sempat to take before we went back at 8pm nite time.... :)

End~xD c u next time

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)