My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

iPhone 4 White & iPad 2!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

iPhone 4 White Edition + iPad 2 White


Recently Apple company had released 2 new devices that are iPhone 4 in White color and iPad 2!
I heard my friends said there a slightly different from iPhone 4 Black. What they told me was that the iPhone 4 white is much thicker than the old version but what made me amused was that they told me that the problem with the signal problem had been solved! WEEE!! but pity I couldn't buy the white version because currently I'm having my black right now. Hmmmphh :D





iPad 2 also a new device that made me wanna buy it but after all it does not worth for it. Why I said that is because it is just like the bigger version of the iTouch. But of course iPad 2 wins the iTouch with some of the new functions that built in into the iPad 2! I loved the smart cover design and function! soooo adorable! :D if there is a chance, i wish i could have one! :D WEEEE :P

One Response so far.

  1. Max Elmo says:

    Latest news! This year Apple only will introduce new iPhone 4S and not the people say iPhone 5! It only added 8MP camera and A5 processor chip. The design still remained the same. Sad case!

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)