My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Merry Christmas!!

Posted by Max Elmo - -

On this month, there are a lot of ups and downs but it doesn't weaken my spirit to keep fighting on. Oh ya! X'mas is around the corner and thats mean its the time to say Goodbye to my dearest colleagues in Samsung Corning Precision Materials (M). Its been good time spending with you guys in this 4 months time. We had a lot of fun includes the trips we went all together. Hope my "silliness" keep remains your mind. Probably heart too? hahaa! See you guys in advance and hope we still can meet again 1 day.

Moreover, this gonna be the last time I hugged and spent my time with my love ones. Thank you Entery Elmo that accompanied me and walk along with me in this 2 years time. I appreciate it and hope we can maintain this relationship as long as the road? Promise me you will lead a good life in States and don't remember to miss me every midnight before you fall asleep ok?

p/s : please take more pictures in States k? wanna see snowflakes in US. =(

GOODBYE Everyone, Ahbi & Samsung gang.

Always love you,
Max Elmo 17/12/2010 9.25pm

2 Responses so far.

  1. Enstery Lim says:

    I miss you ahdy =/

  2. Max Elmo says:

    awww!! me too!! :( ahbi faster come back to Malaysia okay?

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)