My tinny little space to express my feelings.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Welcome to my room! Posting and interface is under maintenance now. Updating as of April fool day 01/04/2013

Twitter

Lazyness vs hardworking !!

Posted by Max Elmo - -





haihs....these days i keep on remind myself....
CANNOT GO FOR DOTA AGAIN FOR TIS YEAR !!
as i promise to ruishuang too!lolx...i will concentrate in studies already!!
my aim now is to defeat ruishuang !! wahahaa.....
Its just my target only.... =)

But in my mind there is always a lazyness vs hardworking....
when i got the mood study....after 1 chapter of the book...i started to feel asleep...
could anyone help me with this ?
hahhaaaa.....

today is 27th of June already.... my next small test is on 14th July....
I have to start revise what i had learnt in 11 months in SMKTHO...
Its time i put down my all burdens( Head Prefect,Presidents in Clubs and House )

Recruiting these Posts ::

[1] Recruite lower 6 for Basketball Club Commettee members( Post choosen by yourself)
[2] Recruite lower 6 for Kelab Pencegah Jenayah ( AJK and Naib Pengerusi are needed)
[3] Recruite lower 6 for Ahli Lembaga Pengawas sesi 2008-2009( experienced prefect needed)

For more inquiry you may contact to :
Lee Tian Woon
(KP SMKTHO)
sms or call to 012-7253430
(early birds can fill up the post early oh!limited quotation)

MaxAdvertz (Single-Click will help)